The Good Kind of Shopping

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hello and happy Monday!  How was your Thanksgiving?  Mine was delicious (thanks Mom!) and I'm happy to say that my now slightly larger backside did not stand in any of those awful Black Friday lines.  I will never understand the excitement some people seem to get from that tradition. That being said, I did manage to make it to a few Antique Malls and actually found some lovely things.  

Like this sweet floral chair.  


It has a great shape -  and that peach and gray floral fabric? It reminds me of my own peach and gray wedding ages ago.



Who doesn't love a gold faux bamboo table?  
Alex Papachristidis hasn't met one he doesn't like (and I say that in the best possible way).





This pair of interracial concrete greyhounds would be wonderful flanking a fireplace (or my front doors).
I'd love to have these, with a side of Zimba.

I haven't personally jumped on this bandwagon, but these lockers look great in orange.
And could be very practical in an office.

That concludes the stuff I didn't buy portion of my little shopping excursion. I'd love to know what you bought over the weekend. And more importantly, are you out of your "yoga" pants yet?

Need some help pulling your style together? The Green Room Interiors can make your home a beautiful place to be!  Call Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com.

Want to follow my blog and see what's new in my booth?  Like The Green Room Interiors on Facebook!





16 comments:

Unknown said...

The lines of that chair of incredible! Almost womanly!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

I am feeling the love for dog statues, too. This morning, I made the executive decision to clean out the fridge. Enough, is enough.

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

I love your eye for these great items, Kim! Those lockers would be so great in a mudroom or a boy's room, and I'm such a huge fan of the bamboo tables, especially in gold.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

These are some great finds.....I bought two chairs also, but wait to you see the fabric! They are a mess.I posted them on my blog.

Brandy@MAKE+MODEL said...

You didn't buy that table? LOVE! And you seriously need those dogs on either side of your door. I saw you commented on my find...thanks for stopping by - Brandy

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Kim-
You find the best things! I love the chair, and the dress, wow.
I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yeah, there's no way I'd shop Black Friday! My preferred method of shopping will always be thrifting and antiquing! Great finds!

xx

My Interior Life said...

I'm with you - no door-busting for me! Love your finds of course, and the interracial dog comment had me howling (no pun intended). I just got out of my yoga pants, by the way!

Matters of Style said...

Wearing yoga pants as I type... Love the dogs!

Tiffany Leigh said...

This weekend I picked up a thrifted chair for 25 bucks. They fabric reminds me a lot of the one you posted there! I'll be blogging about it tomorrow. Great finds xo

StagerLinda said...

Very, very cool chair! Dogs, yes!

Haus and Home said...

Love that bamboo table, what a great find! Will you be recovering the chair for yourself or using for a client?

The Pink Pagoda said...

I want that table!!

designchic said...

Lots of self control. Thinking I could use those lockers in my quest for more organization!

Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

I love the lockers- I think they'd be perfect in a boys' bathroom.

Jenny Castle Design said...

Love all your finds, nothing better then shopping around for treasures!!