Chic Bargains from Around the Web

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy Monday my friends!  It's been a whirlwind sort of weekend, but today I wanted to share some super chic bargains to be found on the interwebs.

Keep your credit card at the ready.

First is this lovely pillow cover from West Elm.  I love all things marbleized and this silk pillow is at the top of my list.  Currently on sale for $19.99

                                                                      here

Equally lovely is the green colorway


And from an unlikely source, these linen grosgrain ribbon trimmed curtain panels from Country curtains are crisp and affordable.


I'm not sure how I feel about this next one.  You be the judge.


Lowe's has a bootleg Sputnik for $189.

And finally, this blue & white paisley wallpaper from Wayfair is a super steal at $5.10.

And speaking of wallpaper, my friend Sharon from Novara Way is sharing a little wallpaper love at her place.  Read about it here.


The Green Room Interiors provides interior decorating and design services to happy homeowners in Chattanooga, TN.  If you'd like to discover the joy of living in a well designed home, contact Kim Lemmon at 423.653.3186 or email thegreenroominteriors@gmail.com

12 comments:

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...

Those curtains might work perfectly for something I am working on- thanks!

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

The Lowe's sputnik is intriguing!

Thehouseofhampton said...

Thanks for the shout out! The pillows are an amazing find. For the record I'm digging the lighting!
Sharon

Vel Criste said...

I've been eyeing that green marble pillow for my spring look Kim! You just reminded me to grab it before it's gone! :-)

melinda said...

The wallpaper is an 8x10 sample piece for $5.10 !!!

melinda said...

The wallpaper is an 8x10 square sample piece !!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

Interesting Lowes. Very interesting.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Thanks for sharing...on to Sharon's blog!

Fran said...

Checked out Sharon's blog - love her bedroom!! And, those panels are too cute! Might be right for my son's room!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Love your finds, Kim!! I am going to have to leave the Sputnik in the store.
I hale that all is well with you! Gad to be back to semi-normal.
Teresa
xoxo

Luci @Bungalow At Home said...

I just recently used those ribbon trimmed linen drapes in a client's home and they look great and hang well! Country Curtains, don't let the name fool you…

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

liking the curtains with the banding! great find....